Residence - built in 1979, 1392 sq ft.
- 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Wood frame construction, Asphalt Shingles, Siding
- new shingles in 2015
- windows & Eaves troughs done in 2015
- finished basement
- new water system installed 2014
Garage - double detached 26 x 24
- Insulated and heated
Shed - built 1960, concrete foundation 16 x 16
- Metal sided & metal roof
- Insulated & lined
Treated pole shed – built 1974
- 60 x 24
- Open sided, metal roof
Barn - built 1925
- 32 x 30 with 2 – 13 x 30 lean to’s
- 2015 barn totally redone in side with 4 pens & tack room
- Roof & walls metal clad 2006
- Cement floors
Riding Arena – built 2001
- 60 x 180
- recently added power
- metal roof & Siding
- approved for heat
40 x 60 cement pad ready for a coverall
Cattle Facilities – set up for 5-way sort off squeeze
- Cement bunks & metal bunks
- 9 pens
- 5 new watering bowls
- 1.5” underground water line, all lines down 10”
- All corrals rebuilt in 2016
- Hydraulic chute & Scale not included
Pasture land has 7 dugouts plus a well
Easements on the land Parry Conservation and Development Area Authority, RM of Caledonia #99, Sask Tel, Ducks Unlimited and Minister of Agriculture.
The Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS® (SRAR) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with SRAR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS®.
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.