Main Building: 54' x 96' x 18' high straight wall new in 2000
- metal exterior partly Insulated
- full cement floor with 175,000 BTU in floor heat —3 phase power — natural gas — telephone
- water and sewer
2 level office & staff areas include all office furniture and supplies — cleaner area — bagging & storage area approximately 2500 sq ft — numerous small tools including drills, welders, air compressors, etc.
Included Cleaning & Grain Handling Equipment:
- Garrett model 512 gravity table & extra deck
- Forever model 54DD-72-96 air screen including 90 screens & extra racks
- Uniflow model 33 x 9 drum indent cleaner
- 2nd Uniflow model 33 x 9 drum indent cleaner for backup/spare
- 3 x 20' custom built elevator legs with 400 bushel/hour capacity
- 80' elevator leg with 8000 bushel/hour capacity (not installed)
- 4 Batco under bin conveyors
- 1 x 10" x 70' swing away grain auger
- Westfield screenings auger 7" x 35' with electric motor
- Pneumatic grain handling blowers & system
- Dust collection system with fans & cyclones
- Bagging equipment including hopper, bagger, 2 stitchers & 4' x 4' scale
- 18 electric motors ranging from ihp to 60hp attached to and used for operating all equipment
- Desert air heat exchanger for grain drying
- Grain testing equipment
- 45' outdoor weigh scale with 4 x 75,000lb load cells, digital indicator, certified
- Clark C500 8,000lb forklift, double mast, 10' height lift, propane fueled
Included grain bins with approximate bushel capacity:
- 4 x 2000 Grain Max Steel Hopper Bottom Bins on Flat Cement Pad
- 5 x 1650 Westeel Rosco Hopper Bottom Bins with Skids
- 1 x 1650 Westeel Rosco on Flat Wood Floors
- 4 x 550 Hopper Bottom Bins on Cement Pads
Water source is on next property, Buyer has use of it for 1 year or less to get own well. Seller increasing size of existing acreage out of property so taxes and acres are an estimate.
The Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS® (SRAR) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with SRAR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS®.
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.