When it comes to buying or renting a home, there aren’t really any definitive answers. What it really comes down to is you and your circumstances. Are you alone? Are you a single parent? Do you have a family? Are you retired? Some even more integral questions you need to ask yourself before you decide are listed below:
- Are you still going to be in the same place in 5 years?
- How much money do you have for a down payment?
- Have you considered the hidden costs of owning a property?
- What does the housing market look like?
- Are there any good rentals in your area?
Although choosing between renting or buying shouldn’t be a terrifying endeavor, it can be overwhelming. Keep on reading to see some distinct advantages and disadvantages of…